The SM700 Blockheater™ Sperm Select® System Incubator is designed
to warm vials containing semen samples that are being prepared for
intrauterine artificial insemination and to maintain the vials at a constant
temperature of 37°C (98.6°F).
The Blockheater has been specifically designed to be used with the
SM600 Sperm Select® System kit which recovers highly motile sperm
from semen samples.
• ON/OFF power switch
• Transformer jack
• Red light indicating the Blockheater has started the warm-up cycle
• Green light indicating the Blockheater has reached the pre-set
• Four inclined chambers numbered 1-4
• Four yellow lights numbered 1-4, corresponding to the chambers
• Continuous yellow light, lit during sample incubation
• Flashing yellow light, once the incubation phase is completed
• Tone signal, once vial is pressed down against bottom of the cell
• Beeping tone, signaling the end of the incubation phase
NOTE: Each chamber is individually timed.
Power Supply Requirements
120V AC to DC Adapter Voltage:
Input: 120V AC, 60 Hz
Output: 12V DC, 600 mA (included)